Wikipedia

Kết quả tìm kiếm

Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 7, 2013

Restaurants - Food

 A list of useful phrases relating to restaurants and food.



• I'd like to book a table please.

• Could I/we have a table please?

• Would you have a table for 2 please?

• For how many people?

• How many of you are there?

• Inside or outside (in the garden/on the terrace)?

• Have you booked?

• Your name please?

• How long will we have to wait?


• I'm afraid you'll have to wait
... a little while
... for half an hour/30 minutes

• Can I have the menu please?

• Could we have some water please?

• What soft drinks do you have?

• Do you have a wine list?
  Could we have the wine list please?

• Do you have any vegetarian/vegan dishes?

• Do you have a menu/portions for children?

• Could I have some more bread/butter/water
  please?

• We'd like to order now please.
• What would you like to drink?

• Still or sparkling water?

• How would you like your steak cooked?
... rare?  medium rare?  well done?

• Would you like any vegetables / a side dish?


• Do you need anything else?

• Do you have everything you need?

• Is everything OK?

• Can I have the bill please?

• Do you take credit cards?

• Can I pay by credit card / cheque?
• Here you are.

• Yes of course.

•  I'm afraid we don't take credit cards / cheques.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét