Wikipedia

Kết quả tìm kiếm

Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 9, 2013

She Keeps Me Warm

Mary Lambert, the 24-year-old singer-songwriter from Seattle who sings the hook toMackelmore’s award-winning “Same Love” is flying solo in the music video for “She Keeps Me Warm.” The song, which is a sung-through expansion of the “Same Love” hook, is a celebration of the love she has found in her special lady. Lambert opened up about the song in a recent blog post “We Just Shot a Gay Video“:

As a gay singer-songwriter, I have often struggled with pronouns in my writing. My thoughts were always, “I can’t say ‘She’s the bomb dot com,’ I have to say ‘You’re the bomb dot com.’” After singing ‘Same Love’ all over the country and hearing teenage girls not giving two shits about what the pronoun of the chorus was, it’s given me strength to believe that the world can handle ‘She Keeps Me Warm’.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét